What is voice call service?
Voice call service is an automated call that interacts with callers without input from any human, other than the recipient.
SmsCart now provides transactional automated voice call system that can place calls and deliver your message. When the system detects a human answer, it plays an earlier recorded message.
You can use the voice call services for transactional messages, for example:
• Issue payment and past-due bill reminder
• Send appointment confirmations and reminders
• Renew service agreements
• Inform customers of route or service changes
• Order confirmation, etc.
*Note: Promotional messages are not allowed through Transactional Route for that we provide separate Promotional Route a/c. Click here to get in touch with our team for Promotional a/c activation.
How to send / initiate transactional voice calls through API?
Sending Transactional voice calls is simple and hassle-free with SmsCart. All you need to do is trigger the API.
1. Login to your SmsCart account.
2. Click on the option of ‘Developer APIs’ on the Dashboard and open API documentation using the Voice HTTP API button.
3. You can also check the Delivery Reports API on the same page.
4. Input all the required values in the API and you are good to go.
*Note: Only mp3 file will support in API